- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
Sega has released four new screenshots from Gearbox’s Aliens: Colonial Marines. The upcoming squad-based first-person shooter is scheduled to launch on February 12 for the 360, PC, and PS3, and later in 2013 for the Wii U.
It seems the troops were held up in processing. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was originally scheduled to launch on June 12 for PC, but the release has been pushed back a touch to June 26. The PC version is said to boast a host of graphical improvements, including better lighting, soft shadows, volumetric lighting effects, and it’s also slated to receive a Windows XP compatibility patch “shortly after release.”
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, a tweaked, refined, and beefed-up revision of 2007’s Virtua Fighter 5, is now available on Live Arcade and PSN. The download-only release adds two extra brawlers to the roster, Jean Kujo and Virtua Fighter 3’s Taka-Arashi, numerous engine tweaks, Training Mode, Replay Mode, and the eight-player Online Room Match Mode.