- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2012
Crysis 2 is having another go at PC gamers today with Crysis 2: Maximum Edition. Available at Origin.com and other digital outlets, Maximum Edition includes both of the previously released DLC packs (Retaliation and Decimation), two new weapons, bonus XP, weapon skins and attachments, unique dog tags, and nine multiplayer maps.
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The PS Vita library is getting a shot in the arm today with the release of Nihilistic Software’s Resistance: Burning Skies. The first-person shooter is set within the time frame of Resistance 2, during the first Chimeran invasion of the eastern seaboard. As New York firefighter Tom Riley, players will get to experience humanity’s fight along the east coast as Riley searches of his wife and daughter.