- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex enters open beta for Windows 10 PC
- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- Megadimension Neptunia VII heading to Steam this summer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2012
Crysis 2 is having another go at PC gamers today with Crysis 2: Maximum Edition. Available at Origin.com and other digital outlets, Maximum Edition includes both of the previously released DLC packs (Retaliation and Decimation), two new weapons, bonus XP, weapon skins and attachments, unique dog tags, and nine multiplayer maps.
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The PS Vita library is getting a shot in the arm today with the release of Nihilistic Software’s Resistance: Burning Skies. The first-person shooter is set within the time frame of Resistance 2, during the first Chimeran invasion of the eastern seaboard. As New York firefighter Tom Riley, players will get to experience humanity’s fight along the east coast as Riley searches of his wife and daughter.