- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2012
Crysis 2 is having another go at PC gamers today with Crysis 2: Maximum Edition. Available at Origin.com and other digital outlets, Maximum Edition includes both of the previously released DLC packs (Retaliation and Decimation), two new weapons, bonus XP, weapon skins and attachments, unique dog tags, and nine multiplayer maps.
Prototype 2 somehow got more violent with the recently launched Excessive Force DLC pack. The 400 MS Point/$4.99 release, available for 360 and PS3, includes three new skins (one for Heller and two for Mercer), four multiplier powers, and one new weapon.
The PS Vita library is getting a shot in the arm today with the release of Nihilistic Software’s Resistance: Burning Skies. The first-person shooter is set within the time frame of Resistance 2, during the first Chimeran invasion of the eastern seaboard. As New York firefighter Tom Riley, players will get to experience humanity’s fight along the east coast as Riley searches of his wife and daughter.