- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 25, 2012
Atlus has announced that the North American online servers for Demon’s Souls, originally scheduled to be shut down at the end of May, will remain online “for the foreseeable future.” The company stated that the servers could see further extensions, “provided user activity and interest remain constant.”
The PlayStation 3 Resident Evil rail-shooter compilation Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection will be available on June 26. The download-only pack will include the previously Wii-only titles Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. In addition to Move compatibility, both titles will also sport improved graphics and support for standard controllers.
An upgraded version of the Dreamcast action-tagger Jet Set Radio—released as Jet Grind Radio in this part of the world—has been announced. Sega plans on releasing the download-only HD-ified port this summer across a wide range of platforms, including the 360, PC, PS3, and PS Vita. The Vita version will include all of the features and modes of the original, as well as touchscreen functionality and camera integration.