- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 25, 2012
Atlus has announced that the North American online servers for Demon’s Souls, originally scheduled to be shut down at the end of May, will remain online “for the foreseeable future.” The company stated that the servers could see further extensions, “provided user activity and interest remain constant.”
The PlayStation 3 Resident Evil rail-shooter compilation Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection will be available on June 26. The download-only pack will include the previously Wii-only titles Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. In addition to Move compatibility, both titles will also sport improved graphics and support for standard controllers.
An upgraded version of the Dreamcast action-tagger Jet Set Radio—released as Jet Grind Radio in this part of the world—has been announced. Sega plans on releasing the download-only HD-ified port this summer across a wide range of platforms, including the 360, PC, PS3, and PS Vita. The Vita version will include all of the features and modes of the original, as well as touchscreen functionality and camera integration.