- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 25, 2012
Atlus has announced that the North American online servers for Demon’s Souls, originally scheduled to be shut down at the end of May, will remain online “for the foreseeable future.” The company stated that the servers could see further extensions, “provided user activity and interest remain constant.”
The PlayStation 3 Resident Evil rail-shooter compilation Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection will be available on June 26. The download-only pack will include the previously Wii-only titles Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. In addition to Move compatibility, both titles will also sport improved graphics and support for standard controllers.
An upgraded version of the Dreamcast action-tagger Jet Set Radio—released as Jet Grind Radio in this part of the world—has been announced. Sega plans on releasing the download-only HD-ified port this summer across a wide range of platforms, including the 360, PC, PS3, and PS Vita. The Vita version will include all of the features and modes of the original, as well as touchscreen functionality and camera integration.