- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 18, 2012
Kalypso’s upcoming crime-empire-building sim Omerta – City of Gangsters has been announced for the 360. The console release will join a previously announced PC version when it launches this autumn. Developed by Haemimont Games, creators of Tropico, Omerta will send players back in time to the 1920s and put them in the shoes of an ambitious, newly arrived immigrant who gets his start as a small-time crook in Atlantic City.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, the third-person shooter set around events in Resident Evil 2 and 3, is now available for PC. The PC version supports Nvidia 3D Vision, higher resolution, and multiplayer for up to eight players online in versus and four players in co-op campaign. The free US Spec Ops Mission DLC available for consoles will also be available for PC, but at a later date.