- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 18, 2012
Kalypso’s upcoming crime-empire-building sim Omerta – City of Gangsters has been announced for the 360. The console release will join a previously announced PC version when it launches this autumn. Developed by Haemimont Games, creators of Tropico, Omerta will send players back in time to the 1920s and put them in the shoes of an ambitious, newly arrived immigrant who gets his start as a small-time crook in Atlantic City.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, the third-person shooter set around events in Resident Evil 2 and 3, is now available for PC. The PC version supports Nvidia 3D Vision, higher resolution, and multiplayer for up to eight players online in versus and four players in co-op campaign. The free US Spec Ops Mission DLC available for consoles will also be available for PC, but at a later date.