- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 7, 2012
With Rising Star Games’ North American debut a week away, the publisher has announced their DLC plans for Akai Katana. The Cave shooter will launch on May 15, but starting today, gamers can download the first of four planned DLC packs, a theme pack for 240 MS Points. The following week, on May 14, a ten-picture pack will be available for 160 MS Points. Another round of each will see the month through, with a second theme pack launching on May 21 for 240 MS Point and a second picture pack on May 28 for 160 MS Points.