- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 7, 2012
With Rising Star Games’ North American debut a week away, the publisher has announced their DLC plans for Akai Katana. The Cave shooter will launch on May 15, but starting today, gamers can download the first of four planned DLC packs, a theme pack for 240 MS Points. The following week, on May 14, a ten-picture pack will be available for 160 MS Points. Another round of each will see the month through, with a second theme pack launching on May 21 for 240 MS Point and a second picture pack on May 28 for 160 MS Points.