- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 7, 2012
With Rising Star Games’ North American debut a week away, the publisher has announced their DLC plans for Akai Katana. The Cave shooter will launch on May 15, but starting today, gamers can download the first of four planned DLC packs, a theme pack for 240 MS Points. The following week, on May 14, a ten-picture pack will be available for 160 MS Points. Another round of each will see the month through, with a second theme pack launching on May 21 for 240 MS Point and a second picture pack on May 28 for 160 MS Points.