- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 1, 2012
505 Games has announced that Rebellion’s third-person tactical shooter, Sniper Elite V2, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A reboot of 2005’s Sniper Elite, V2 features American OSS agent Karl Fairburne in a race through war-torn Berlin to uncover details about the V-2 rocket program before the Red Army. Described as a “detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics,” gamers can look forward to checking gravity, wind, and stability as they go for a kill shot—and if the shot’s good enough, an enhanced kill cam with x-ray detail will kick in to track the impact.
Max Payne 3’s DLC plans have been revealed. Rockstar has announced the initial lineup of downloadable packs, the first of which will launch this summer. The full list is available below, but the first out is the Local justice Map Pack in June, which will include the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Payne Killer multiplayer modes; two additional maps for the deathmatch modes and Pain Killer; as well as themed avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more. Pricing has not been announced.