- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 1, 2012
505 Games has announced that Rebellion’s third-person tactical shooter, Sniper Elite V2, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. A reboot of 2005’s Sniper Elite, V2 features American OSS agent Karl Fairburne in a race through war-torn Berlin to uncover details about the V-2 rocket program before the Red Army. Described as a “detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics,” gamers can look forward to checking gravity, wind, and stability as they go for a kill shot—and if the shot’s good enough, an enhanced kill cam with x-ray detail will kick in to track the impact.
Max Payne 3’s DLC plans have been revealed. Rockstar has announced the initial lineup of downloadable packs, the first of which will launch this summer. The full list is available below, but the first out is the Local justice Map Pack in June, which will include the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Payne Killer multiplayer modes; two additional maps for the deathmatch modes and Pain Killer; as well as themed avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more. Pricing has not been announced.