- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 30, 2012
It’s time to see more of Kratos before he became the God of War. Sony has (officially) announced that he will be starring in a prequel to the long-running deity-slaying franchise, God of War: Ascension. Said to “show Kratos’ emotional path of redemption,” Ascension will also include an overhauled combat system, “promptless” mini-games, and a new multiplayer component. Up to eight players will be able to battle one another in several multiplayer modes, where they will have access to a variety of weapons and armor along with customizable avatars.
The Dishonored train rolls along as Arkane Studios’ upcoming shooter nears completion. The newest shots show off some more of the environments, enemies, and powers. To see some more of what’s in store, mosey on over to this post for an earlier batch of screenshots.