- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2012
Gamers who missed out on last year’s Batman: Arkham City are now going to get the chance to catch up all in one go with Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition. Set to launch on May 29 for the 360 and PS3, the GOTY Edition will include the base game, the Harley Quinn’s Revenge two-hour epilogue chapter, all five DLC packs, and a Batman Year One movie download. Owners of Arkham City will be able to play Harley Quinn’s Revenge as well when it launches on Live and PSN on May 29.
Rockstar has announced the system requirements for the PC version of their upcoming shooter Max Payne 3. To spruce up an otherwise drab update, the studio released some new screenshots as well. To ensure that gamers’ systems are up to snuff, in addition to the requirements, Rockstar has put up a compatibility page to detail specific hardware pieces. The PC version was developed alongside the console versions and will support DirectX11, and while it will support many advanced options, it is also being optimized “to run across a wide range of PC setups.”