- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 23, 2012
Gamers who missed out on last year’s Batman: Arkham City are now going to get the chance to catch up all in one go with Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition. Set to launch on May 29 for the 360 and PS3, the GOTY Edition will include the base game, the Harley Quinn’s Revenge two-hour epilogue chapter, all five DLC packs, and a Batman Year One movie download. Owners of Arkham City will be able to play Harley Quinn’s Revenge as well when it launches on Live and PSN on May 29.
Rockstar has announced the system requirements for the PC version of their upcoming shooter Max Payne 3. To spruce up an otherwise drab update, the studio released some new screenshots as well. To ensure that gamers’ systems are up to snuff, in addition to the requirements, Rockstar has put up a compatibility page to detail specific hardware pieces. The PC version was developed alongside the console versions and will support DirectX11, and while it will support many advanced options, it is also being optimized “to run across a wide range of PC setups.”