- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 20, 2012
Activision is set to celebrate James Bond’s quinquagenary in style with Eurocom’s 007 Legends. Legends will cover the franchise’s fifty years by putting players in the “most iconic and intense undercover missions” from six of the films, including the upcoming Skyfall. A central storyline will tie everything together, and single-player Mi6 Ops Missions will supplement the main campaign. Similar to those in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, the missions will center around action or stealth and results posted on leaderboards. A new twist this time around is that the villains will also be playable.
Capcom is going to be expanding their presence on the App Store shortly with the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The game will be available for iPhone and iPod touch, and include all 56 characters as well as the variable tag system that has made the series so popular.
Itching to try Diablo III? Well, now is your chance. Blizzard is going to run an open beta weekend, from Friday at noon (as in, right now … or past now) until Monday at 10:00 a.m., for everyone with a valid Battle.net account. The three-day stress test will help Blizzard hammer out any problems ahead of the game’s May 15 release. The beta will allow access to each of the five classes, and each can be taken up to level 13.