- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 16, 2012
Crysis is set to return next year with Crysis 3. EA has announced that Crytek is currently at work developing the third entry, which will have players taking on the role of Prophet as he battles new enemies in the wilds of the York City Liberty Dome. After being enclosed in a Nanodome by Cell Corporation, New York City’s seven districts have become overrun with vegetation as rivers feed rainforests and swamps surround ruins. Prophet will have access to a new composite bow, new alien technology, and an enhanced Nanosuit to clear the zones of enemies both human and alien.
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.