- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 16, 2012
Crysis is set to return next year with Crysis 3. EA has announced that Crytek is currently at work developing the third entry, which will have players taking on the role of Prophet as he battles new enemies in the wilds of the York City Liberty Dome. After being enclosed in a Nanodome by Cell Corporation, New York City’s seven districts have become overrun with vegetation as rivers feed rainforests and swamps surround ruins. Prophet will have access to a new composite bow, new alien technology, and an enhanced Nanosuit to clear the zones of enemies both human and alien.
Detailed back in February, Capcom has announced that the demo for Dragon’s Dogma, their upcoming open-world action-RPG, will be available on Live and PSN on April 24. The demo will include a party of three Pawns tackling two encounters, each of which will serve to highlight the skills of a particular character class.