- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 13, 2012
The upcoming open-world action title Sleeping Dogs from Square Enix and United Front Games has been officially dated for August 14. The 360, PC, and PS3 “cop drama” will follow undercover officer Wei Shen as he attempts to take down the Sun On Yee Triad. Players will find themselves shooting it out in markets, taking down groups of enemies with anything from combos to fridge doors, and engaging in high-speed chases.
R.U.S.E. developer Eugen Systems’ latest real-time strategy title Wargame: European Escalation has received its first DLC pack—and it’s free. The New Battlefields thank-you pack includes seven multiplayer maps, two of which are asymmetrical with set attack and defense roles; new skirmish AI, with support for up to seven players and three difficulty levels; and a new Flare system that allows for preset and customized warning messages.