- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 12, 2012
Spiderweb Software’s Avernum: Escape from the Pit, a remastered version of 1995′s Exile: Escape From the Pit, is now available on the company’s site store and Steam. The update is a complete overhaul with improved graphics, mechanics, and interface. Escape from the Pit will have some company soon as the entire trilogy is scheduled to be updated and released under the Avernum moniker.
Eve Online developer CCP released some new images from their upcoming free-to-play PS3 first-person shooter MMO, Dust 514. The pictures come from last month’s Eve FanFast, showing off some of the unit and vehicle types. Dust 514 will be set in and share the Eve universe, allowing players of the PC MMORPG to interact with those taking part in the PS3 MMOFPS.
I did not see this coming: Bethesda has announced that they will be adding Kinect support for the 360 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The first of several free add-ons, Skyrim Kinect will feature over 200 Voice Commands, new special map functions, additional hotkeys, and more inventory-sorting methods.