- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 3, 2012
El Presidente’s island fiefdom is moving into a new era with the release of Tropico 4: Modern Times for PC. The $29.99 expansion includes a new 12-scenario campaign, 10 new edicts, 30 new buildings, and upgrades for older buildings.
Devil May Cry fans can now play through the trilogy in high definition with the release of Devil May Cry HD Collection for the 360 and PS3. The set includes support for achievements and trophies, as well as a bonus section featuring exclusive artwork.
Ubisoft has sent word that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier will be available for PC on June 12. Future Soldier will be available in stores and through various digital outlets, and will require a temporary broadband connection for one-time launch registration. The PC version supports DX11 (tessellation for soft 3D models and volumetric fog), party text chat, control customization, and an online widget that allows access to your party, friends, and the Ghost Feed from any screen.