- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 2, 2012
Despite your best efforts to burn, impale, and smash the barbarous orcs into oblivion, many remain to threaten the land. Fortunately, Robot Entertainment is giving you another shot with the recently announced Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel will include new enemies, defenses, spells, and upgrade system, as well as a solo and co-op campaign playable as a War Mage or Sorceress. As an added bonus, those who own the original will unlock exclusive content in the sequel.
Replay Games, the current owners of the Leisure Suit Larry license, are looking to get Larry back out onto the market with a new release of an old favorite. The studio is currently seeking $500,000 in funding from the community via the crowd-funding service Kickstarter to remake and release the original Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards for iOS and PC. The remake, Leisure Suit Larry In the Land of The Lounge Lizards Reloaded, will be overseen by series creator Al Lowe.