- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 2, 2012
Despite your best efforts to burn, impale, and smash the barbarous orcs into oblivion, many remain to threaten the land. Fortunately, Robot Entertainment is giving you another shot with the recently announced Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel will include new enemies, defenses, spells, and upgrade system, as well as a solo and co-op campaign playable as a War Mage or Sorceress. As an added bonus, those who own the original will unlock exclusive content in the sequel.
Replay Games, the current owners of the Leisure Suit Larry license, are looking to get Larry back out onto the market with a new release of an old favorite. The studio is currently seeking $500,000 in funding from the community via the crowd-funding service Kickstarter to remake and release the original Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards for iOS and PC. The remake, Leisure Suit Larry In the Land of The Lounge Lizards Reloaded, will be overseen by series creator Al Lowe.