- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 21, 2012
Ubisoft’s post-apocalyptic action-adventure title I Am Alive will be launching on PSN on April 4. Released earlier this month on Live Arcade for the 360, I Am Alive follows a lone survivor of the Event as he crosses a desolate, toxic waste in search of his wife and daughter. Players must scale buildings, horde their goods, and face off against fellow survivors.
Rockstar has just updated the OnLive version of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition. OnLive users will automatically download the update, which will allow them to utilize touch controls on tablet/touch devices.
The DLC that Call of Duty Elite Premium members have been enjoying is now available to all 360 gamers with the release of Modern Warfare 3 Collection Content #1. The compilation includes the two new Special Ops missions Black Ice and Negotiator, as well as four new multiplayer maps (Liberation, Piazza, Overwatch, and Black Box).
Sine Mora, a new shooter from Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture, is now available on Live Arcade for the 360. Dubbed a “dieselpunk shoot ’em up,” the 1,200 MS Point exclusive features 60-plus plane combinations, time-altering devices, a score by Akira Yamaoka, and set pieces designed by Mahiro Maeda.