- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 14, 2012
As goes with Sony consoles around launch, a new Ridge Racer, aptly titled Ridge Racer, is now available for the PS Vita. The latest entry supports online play, and includes access to an application offering an “interactive audio and video experience” so that fans can get a “unique taste of this bold and glimmering entry.” Gamers who pick the title up at launch will also receive a code for a free Gold Pass, which will allow them to download an upcoming DLC pack that is set to include five new vehicles, three new courses, two music tracks, and an extended music mix. Digital copies off of PSN will include the pass until April 30.
Capcom will be getting in on some Move action shortly with the announcement of Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection for the PlayStation 3. The download-only pack, which will include the previously Wii-only titles Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, is set to launch on the PS Store this June. In addition to Move compatibility, both titles will also sport improved graphics and support for standard controllers.