- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 12, 2012
ZeniMax Media, parent company of Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda Softwarks, has reached an agreement with Mojang over ownership of the ‘Scrolls’ trademark. The suit, filed by ZeniMax, was in response to Mojang submitting trademark applications of ‘Scrolls’ for use in an …
Square Enix has sent along some new screenshots for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Seventh in the long-running series, Dream Drop Distance will feature new locations, characters, and as per the screenshots, a new world, The Grid, from Tron.