- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 12, 2012
ZeniMax Media, parent company of Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda Softwarks, has reached an agreement with Mojang over ownership of the ‘Scrolls’ trademark. The suit, filed by ZeniMax, was in response to Mojang submitting trademark applications of ‘Scrolls’ for use in an …
Square Enix has sent along some new screenshots for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Seventh in the long-running series, Dream Drop Distance will feature new locations, characters, and as per the screenshots, a new world, The Grid, from Tron.