- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 12, 2012
ZeniMax Media, parent company of Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda Softwarks, has reached an agreement with Mojang over ownership of the ‘Scrolls’ trademark. The suit, filed by ZeniMax, was in response to Mojang submitting trademark applications of ‘Scrolls’ for use in an …
Square Enix has sent along some new screenshots for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Seventh in the long-running series, Dream Drop Distance will feature new locations, characters, and as per the screenshots, a new world, The Grid, from Tron.