- Forced Showdown – Drone Invasion to hit Steam on July 31
- New Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force screenshots posted
- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 24, 2012
PC gamers feeling left out of the recent Resident Evil action should be happy to hear that Capcom has confirmed May 18 as the official launch date of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. The PC version will include support for Nvidia 3D Vision, enhanced visuals, and in addition to all of the features of the console version, the ability to play in an online eight-player team-based verses mode and four-player campaign mode.
Gotham City Impostors, the new download-only first-person shooter from Warner Bros., has received a new DLC pack today for the 360. The free release includes Matchmaking fixes, such as the ability to join a game in progress; a new map, 25th Floor; two new weapons, Kingmaker and Falcon Blade; the Toxic Gas Support Item; a new Fun Fact; and two new costume choices, the lunchador and “corporate schlub gone mad.”