- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.