- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.