- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.