- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.