- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.