- Transformers: Devastation pre-order detailed, Peter Cullen video up
- Forza Motorsport 6 demo released, Fast & Furious pack detailed
- Act of Aggression hitting Steam tomorrow, launch trailer released
- Destiny: The Taken King final livestream scheduled for tomorrow
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited gets Imperial City DLC for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Sega will be releasing a demo for their upcoming squad-based third-person shooter, Binary Domain, tomorrow on PSN and the day after on Live. Scheduled to come out later this month, on February 28, the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio-developed title puts players in the shoes of squad commander Dan Marshall in a near-future Tokyo besieged by sentient robots. The demo includes two of the game’s earlier missions, offering players a chance to try out the Consequence System, in which they interact and influence their teammates by using voice recognition in and out of combat.