- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
- Styx explores Korrangar in new Styx: Shards of Darkness screens
- Titanfall 2 multiplayer trial announced for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 9, 2012
Sega has revealed the official box art for Gearbox’s upcoming squad-based first-person shooter, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Set to launch this fall for the 360, PC, and PS3, Colonial Marines will put players in the thick of things aboard the U.S.S. Sulaco as well as on the surface of LV-426 and in the halls of Hadley’s Hope.
Double Fine, known for bringing about brutal legends and oppressed matryoshka dolls, is wanting to release a new adventure title for the PC, and they want your help. The studio is looking to fund the game from the gamers who’ve been eager to pick up, look, put down, and interact with innumerable objects in the off chance that the pen and planter are enough to open a window for a quick escape. Tim Schafer, grand poobah of many a classic adventure games (Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island), is looking to eschew the traditional finance route and bring about a grand new adventure with Ron Gilbert via the crowdfunding service Kickstarter.