- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 25, 2012
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition received a new patch today, bringing the game up to version 1.3. The update includes support for two new tablets (Asus Transformer Prime and Medion LifeTab), technical fixes, the ability to install onto an SD card, new video display settings, improved gamepad support, and integration of Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback.
Kalypso has released some new shots from the upcoming Tropico 4 expansion, Modern Times. Set to launch in March for the 360 and PC for 1200 MS Points/$19.99, Modern Times leapfrogs the island nation to the modern today, where 30 new buildings, 10 new edicts, 12 new scenario missions, new upgrades, and this newfangled thing called the Internet await El Presidente’s attention. Aside from space stations, skyscrapers, biofarms, and festivals of love, the present also brings with it a new threat to the regime.