- New SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker trailer cracks some skulls
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight book sampler released
- OPQAM’s top-down shooter Project Root blasts onto Live, PSN
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition announced
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine on sale, updated for Steam extras
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 13, 2012
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.
The Arland trilogy will come to an end this May with Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland. NIS has announced that the final release in the series will feature characters from both Rorona and Totori as a new character, Princess Meruru, sets out to learn the artful ways of crafting from former apprentice Totori Helmold.