- Rainbow Six Siege trailer introduces Germany’s GSG-9
- Netherghul hijinks featured in new Overlord: Fellowship of Evil trailer
- New Specialist, map revealed in live-stream video of Black Ops III
- Brigador hitting Steam Early Access early, launching October 16
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 12, 2012
Namco Bandai has announced that FromSoftware’s long-running mech series Armored Core will be returning on March 20 with Armored Core V for the 360 and PS3. The latest entry will include “massive online multiplayer battles designed around huge team-based skirmishes on a grand scale, a robust offline mode, and a completely new atmosphere.” Victory will rely on proper use of the terrain as well as the efficient use of unlocks to create the optimal loadouts.
The Witcher developer CD Projekt RED has published an open letter in regards to the recent story about their use of lawyers to pursue pirates who are enjoying The Witcher 2 without paying up. In it, Marcin Iwinski addresses the concerns of the community, in particular the possible punishing of innocent parties, and the company’s plans going forward.