- Forced Showdown – Drone Invasion to hit Steam on July 31
- New Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force screenshots posted
- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 11, 2012
NIS’ ode to video games in role-playing form is returning next month with Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. In anticipation, the studio has sent along some new shots to show off some of the action and references—Falcom!—adventurers can look forward to checking out on the 28th.
Things are starting to pick up for 38 Studios’ upcoming role-playing game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. In addition to a demo announced for the 360, PC, and PS3, set to launch on January 17, publisher EA has sent word that they will be kicking off a cross promotion between Reckoning and Mass Effect 3. The demo includes the full game’s Tutorial Mode, a portion of the game world, a bit of character creation, and 45 minutes of play time. Also, by checking out both games’ demos, players will unlock a special item pack for each game that contains a weapon and an armor set designed by Todd McFarlane (Spawn).