- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
- New Final Fantasy XV –Episode Duscae– screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 11, 2012
NIS’ ode to video games in role-playing form is returning next month with Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. In anticipation, the studio has sent along some new shots to show off some of the action and references—Falcom!—adventurers can look forward to checking out on the 28th.
Things are starting to pick up for 38 Studios’ upcoming role-playing game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. In addition to a demo announced for the 360, PC, and PS3, set to launch on January 17, publisher EA has sent word that they will be kicking off a cross promotion between Reckoning and Mass Effect 3. The demo includes the full game’s Tutorial Mode, a portion of the game world, a bit of character creation, and 45 minutes of play time. Also, by checking out both games’ demos, players will unlock a special item pack for each game that contains a weapon and an armor set designed by Todd McFarlane (Spawn).