- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 15, 2011
From its humble beginnings as a hack-and-slash dungeon crawler, The Elder Scrolls franchise has skyrocketed in popularity across multiple console generations and the PC. And now, the latest entry, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, has topped all of its predecessors with an announced 10 million-plus copies shipped around the globe. Going by the November 16 announcement of seven million shipped, that makes for nearly 800,000 copies a week since launch week. The 360, PC, and PS3 RPG has raked in around $650 million in retail sales since November, and according to Bethesda, the PC version has outsold all other PC titles over three to one in North America.