- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
- Atlus to livestream Persona 4 Arena Ultimax’s Golden Arena shortly
- Dimensions collide once more, Tales of Xillia 2 now available for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 15, 2011
From its humble beginnings as a hack-and-slash dungeon crawler, The Elder Scrolls franchise has skyrocketed in popularity across multiple console generations and the PC. And now, the latest entry, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, has topped all of its predecessors with an announced 10 million-plus copies shipped around the globe. Going by the November 16 announcement of seven million shipped, that makes for nearly 800,000 copies a week since launch week. The 360, PC, and PS3 RPG has raked in around $650 million in retail sales since November, and according to Bethesda, the PC version has outsold all other PC titles over three to one in North America.