- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 15, 2011
From its humble beginnings as a hack-and-slash dungeon crawler, The Elder Scrolls franchise has skyrocketed in popularity across multiple console generations and the PC. And now, the latest entry, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, has topped all of its predecessors with an announced 10 million-plus copies shipped around the globe. Going by the November 16 announcement of seven million shipped, that makes for nearly 800,000 copies a week since launch week. The 360, PC, and PS3 RPG has raked in around $650 million in retail sales since November, and according to Bethesda, the PC version has outsold all other PC titles over three to one in North America.