- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
Gears of War 3′s latest campaign DLC, RAAM’s Shadow, is now available on Live Marketplace for 1200 MS Points. The campaign, estimated to be around three hours long, will feature missions for both the Gears and Locusts. While the new Zeta Squad attempts to evacuate the city of Ilima in the face of a Kryll storm shortly after Emergence Day, RAAM turns his attention to a holdout human stronghold.
As BioWare’s Star Wars: The Old Republic nears its December 20 release, gamers who have pre-ordered the title will be able to play the game today, starting at 6:00 AM (CST). This Early Game Access program, which will grant pre-order customers entry in waves, is said to “help manage server volumes, helping to ensure a smooth day-one experience” and can be joined by gamers redeeming their access code at the official site. All players will find an already-thriving community as BioWare has tallied over 78,000 guilds from the pre-launch beta sessions alone.