- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 10, 2011
BioWare is dipping their toes into the strategy genre with a new studio, BioWare Victory. The offshoot studio is taking a stab at the long-running Command & Conquer franchise with a follow-up to 2003’s Command & Conquer Generals, currently titled Command & Conquer Generals 2. Scheduled to come out for PC in 2013, Generals 2 will be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine and feature three sides vying for ultimate power.
Uncharted (and Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter) creator Naughty Dog is set to bring a new IP to the PlayStation 3 with the recently announced The Last of Us. Looking like a cross between The Road and I Am Legend, the studio has described the upcoming survival title as “a genre-defining experience” that tells the story of a world ravaged by a plague and those survivors left to eke out an existence. A pair of travelers, Joel and Ellie, will work together to scrounge for food and face off against others for the few remaining resources as they make their way across what’s left of the United States.