- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 10, 2011
BioWare is dipping their toes into the strategy genre with a new studio, BioWare Victory. The offshoot studio is taking a stab at the long-running Command & Conquer franchise with a follow-up to 2003’s Command & Conquer Generals, currently titled Command & Conquer Generals 2. Scheduled to come out for PC in 2013, Generals 2 will be powered by DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine and feature three sides vying for ultimate power.
Uncharted (and Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter) creator Naughty Dog is set to bring a new IP to the PlayStation 3 with the recently announced The Last of Us. Looking like a cross between The Road and I Am Legend, the studio has described the upcoming survival title as “a genre-defining experience” that tells the story of a world ravaged by a plague and those survivors left to eke out an existence. A pair of travelers, Joel and Ellie, will work together to scrounge for food and face off against others for the few remaining resources as they make their way across what’s left of the United States.