- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 2, 2011
Firefly Studios has followed up Stronghold 3’s recent stability patch, which is said to smooth things out by 70%, with a new feature-centric update. The latest patch includes an experimentation panel, which will allow builders to insert their castles in the Free Build mode to pit their garrison against a host of challenges, including armies of various sizes, random events, and a dynamic difficulty setting.
Battlefield 3’s first DLC expansion, Back to Karkand, has been officially dated for a December 6 release on PS Network and December 13 on Live Marketplace and Origin. The $14.99/1200 MS Point pack includes eight maps, two modes, three vehicles, five dog tags, and ten weapons. A few of the maps and modes are some of the franchise’s fan favorites making a return in the Frostbite 2 engine.