- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Sega will be seeing the samurai off with an upcoming standalone expansion for Total War: Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai. Set to launch next March, the DLC will see six new playable clans fighting alongside the Emperor or Shogun as Japan faces a turning point with the arrival of America, Britain, and France. A larger and “improved” campaign map will host new island provinces, while new building and tech trees will introduce railways and naval bombardments to the series plus 39 new units, 10 new ship types, and three new agent types.