- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Sega will be seeing the samurai off with an upcoming standalone expansion for Total War: Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai. Set to launch next March, the DLC will see six new playable clans fighting alongside the Emperor or Shogun as Japan faces a turning point with the arrival of America, Britain, and France. A larger and “improved” campaign map will host new island provinces, while new building and tech trees will introduce railways and naval bombardments to the series plus 39 new units, 10 new ship types, and three new agent types.