- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Sega will be seeing the samurai off with an upcoming standalone expansion for Total War: Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai. Set to launch next March, the DLC will see six new playable clans fighting alongside the Emperor or Shogun as Japan faces a turning point with the arrival of America, Britain, and France. A larger and “improved” campaign map will host new island provinces, while new building and tech trees will introduce railways and naval bombardments to the series plus 39 new units, 10 new ship types, and three new agent types.