- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Sega will be seeing the samurai off with an upcoming standalone expansion for Total War: Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai. Set to launch next March, the DLC will see six new playable clans fighting alongside the Emperor or Shogun as Japan faces a turning point with the arrival of America, Britain, and France. A larger and “improved” campaign map will host new island provinces, while new building and tech trees will introduce railways and naval bombardments to the series plus 39 new units, 10 new ship types, and three new agent types.