- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Sega will be seeing the samurai off with an upcoming standalone expansion for Total War: Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai. Set to launch next March, the DLC will see six new playable clans fighting alongside the Emperor or Shogun as Japan faces a turning point with the arrival of America, Britain, and France. A larger and “improved” campaign map will host new island provinces, while new building and tech trees will introduce railways and naval bombardments to the series plus 39 new units, 10 new ship types, and three new agent types.