- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
- Titanfall 2 launch trailer follows Cooper, BT-7274 going to war
- Dishonored 2 live-action trailer released, Take Back What’s Yours
- Destiny to get a little spooky next week with Festival of the Lost
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2011
A special edition of Max Payne 3 has gone up for pre-order for 360, PC, and PS3. The $99.99 set will only be available for a limited time and include a number of digital and physical items. In addition to a copy of the game, players will get a 10″ tall statue of Payne, created in collaboration with TriForce; a bullet-shaped keychain; the official soundtrack; a collection of original still life game-inspired art prints; a Classic Multiplayer Character Pack with eight characters, including Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax, and Vladimir Lem; and the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack, a three-item pack featuring the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher, and Molotov cocktail.
SOE’s president, John Smedley, has announced—well, tweeted—some post-transition stats for DC Universe Online. Since shifting to a free-to-play model, the title has seen a 700% increase in daily revenue, with a breakdown of 47% for PC and 53% for PS3, as well as an increase in player base growth of 6% per day. Additionally, over 85% of daily log-ins are returning players, and the percentage of European players has increased from 20% to 50% of daily log-ins.