- Sunset Overdrive gets price drop, April Fools’ Day Achievement, DLC
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin now available on Steam for PC
- Altus to localize, publish Imageepoch’s new 3DS RPG Stella Glow
- Four-player brawler Paperbound now available for PC, PS4
- Atlus releases final, full trailer for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 21, 2011
A special edition of Max Payne 3 has gone up for pre-order for 360, PC, and PS3. The $99.99 set will only be available for a limited time and include a number of digital and physical items. In addition to a copy of the game, players will get a 10″ tall statue of Payne, created in collaboration with TriForce; a bullet-shaped keychain; the official soundtrack; a collection of original still life game-inspired art prints; a Classic Multiplayer Character Pack with eight characters, including Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax, and Vladimir Lem; and the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack, a three-item pack featuring the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher, and Molotov cocktail.
SOE’s president, John Smedley, has announced—well, tweeted—some post-transition stats for DC Universe Online. Since shifting to a free-to-play model, the title has seen a 700% increase in daily revenue, with a breakdown of 47% for PC and 53% for PS3, as well as an increase in player base growth of 6% per day. Additionally, over 85% of daily log-ins are returning players, and the percentage of European players has increased from 20% to 50% of daily log-ins.