- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 17, 2011
Double Fine’s mech-centric tower defense title Trenched is being renamed to Iron Brigade for its European release on November 30. Iron Brigade will be sporting all of the content from Trenched as well as a new Survival Mode, with an accompanying leaderboard, and 10 new pieces of loot. Current owners will receive the new goods as a free update.
The MechWarrior series has always had its lookers—seeing MechWarrior 2 for the first time was a monitor-hugging moment for me*—so it’s fitting that Piranha Games, developer of the upcoming MechWarrior Online, ensure that their entry makes with the pretty. To treat the armored behemoths right, the studio has licensed Crytek’s CryEngine 3, the power behind the hardware-intensive Crysis series. No screens have been released, but I look forward to something that will make my system cry for mercy.
Square Enix has sent out a new batch of screenshots in preparation for Final Fantasy XIII-2’s launch on January 31 for the 360 and PS3.