- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 17, 2011
Double Fine’s mech-centric tower defense title Trenched is being renamed to Iron Brigade for its European release on November 30. Iron Brigade will be sporting all of the content from Trenched as well as a new Survival Mode, with an accompanying leaderboard, and 10 new pieces of loot. Current owners will receive the new goods as a free update.
The MechWarrior series has always had its lookers—seeing MechWarrior 2 for the first time was a monitor-hugging moment for me*—so it’s fitting that Piranha Games, developer of the upcoming MechWarrior Online, ensure that their entry makes with the pretty. To treat the armored behemoths right, the studio has licensed Crytek’s CryEngine 3, the power behind the hardware-intensive Crysis series. No screens have been released, but I look forward to something that will make my system cry for mercy.
Square Enix has sent out a new batch of screenshots in preparation for Final Fantasy XIII-2′s launch on January 31 for the 360 and PS3.