- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 11, 2011
Bethesda’s long-awaited sequel to Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Set hundreds of years after Oblivion, the land of Skyrim is in turmoil as a civil war rages in the wake of the king’s assassination. As factions fight to cede from or remain a part of the Empire, the player sets out to ensure that the prophecy of the world’s destruction by the dragon god Alduin doesn’t come to pass.
The 3D HDTV pack Sony announced at E3 will hit store shelves on November 13. The 24-inch 3D set will be bundled with 3D glasses, an HDMI cable, and a copy of MotorStorm Apocalypse. The TV sports two HDMI ports, one component port, and built-in subwoofer. SimulView technology is also utilized so that “two-player mode is enhanced by delivering full HD screen action to each individual player, rather than a split screen.”
The 3DS is getting a taste of ninja action next Tuesday when Jiro Musashi sets out on a quest for revenge in Shinobi. Find out where Joe learned it from as his father wields steel and magic against the vandals who burned down his village.