- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 21, 2011
Robot Entertainment’s recently released action-strategy title Orcs Must Die! will be getting its first DLC pack. The PC version will be receiving the first of two planned DLC releases, the Artifacts of Power pack, on October 25. The $2.49 pack will include two new weapons (Vampiric Gauntlets, Alchemist’s Satchel) and two new traps (The Shock Zapper, Floor Scorcher).
GameStop will be giving up some pre-order bonuses for Sega’s upcoming squad-based third-person shooter Binary Domain. Gamers who put down a little green will receive the Multiplayer Pack, which will include an exclusive multiplayer map, “Outside High-rise, Upper City”; the Ninja playable class; and two exclusive weapons, the Hoga Type 69 Sniper Rifle and Yamato-0 Handgun.
Warner Bros. has picked up the distribution rights to CD Projekt Red’s phenomenal role-playing title The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Assassins of Kings has been available on PC for some time now, but WB will be distributing the upcoming Xbox 360 version, set to launch in the first quarter of 2012. CD Projekt has stated that the console version isn’t simply a port but an adaptation that has been tailored to the 360’s specs for optimal monster slaying.