- Halo Wars 2 trailer up, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition rolling out Dec. 20
- Final Fantasy XV sells digitally, ships to retail 5-million-plus units
- Gameplay trailer released for Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif
- Danganronpa 1•2 Reload dated, to be released next March
- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 14, 2011
Assassin’s Creed Revelations is going all-in on 3D. All versions of the game—360, PC, and PS3—will be shipping with 3D support, with the PC version utilizing Nvidia 3D Vision. Console gamers can use TriOviz Inficolor 3D glasses, and Revelations will also support all 3DTVs “using top/bottom, side-by-side and frame packing via HDMI 1.4.”
The PS Vita is adding another notch to its launch lineup belt with Army Corps of Hell. The Vita-exclusive action title from Square Enix and Entersphere will feature “a new level of vicious combat, dark humor and lightning-quick action.” As the deposed King of Hell, players must command their hundred-strong goblin army against the usurpers and reclaim the throne.
Today’s been quite the day for Capcom’s upcoming crossover fighter Street Fighter X Tekken. Producer Yoshinori Ono revealed all sorts of tidbits at the New York Comic-Con, including the March 6 release date, news that a PC version has entered development, as well as info about the Special Edition and new Gem System. Capcom also released several new media items, including teasers and screenshots.