Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition, announced earlier this summer, is now available for the 360 and PS3. The collection is going for $49.99 and includes a whole lot of Wild West Awesomeness (WWA for short): the original game, all free and paid DLC, all pre-order extras, Solomon’s Folly hideout and challenges (for the first time on the 360), and the Undead Nightmare single and multiplayer content.
• Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
• Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes;
• Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
• Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
• Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
• Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
• All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
• Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
• Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Set in the early years of the 20th century, Red Dead Redemption is an epic Western journey across the vanishing American frontier through the eyes of former outlaw John Marston. Alongside the rich, immersive single-player experience, Red Dead Redemption’s multiplayer offers a world of dynamic challenges and competitive games suited for a player of any skill level.
Official Site: RockstarGames.com – Red Dead Redemption