- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 30, 2011
Electronic Arts has announced that Starbreeze’s remake of the Bullfrog classic Syndicate will hit store shelves early next year, on February 21. The strategy-turned-first-person shooter is set in 2069 when the world’s corporations, free from pesky governments getting in their way, fight for global domination. Populations are controlled through bio-chips, and you play the role of one such unfortunate soul: Eurocorp’s newest prototype agent, Miles Kilo. Milo’s implant allows him to be an even deadlier soldier for the company, giving him the ability to see through walls, hack enemies and locks, and slow down time.
Double Fine has revisited their fan-favorite action-platformer Psychonauts with a new Mac version, new iOS “companion” app, and updated PC version. Steam users can download the PC update now, which includes achievements, cloud saves, and a tweak to make Meat Circus a touch easier. Dracogen handled the port to Mac OS X, which is also available on Steam, as well as the Mac App Store and other digital outlets.
Croteam has decided to give PC gamers a respite from the onslaught of the relentless, violent hordes itching to get at Sam. Originally scheduled to launch on October 18, the studio has sent word that Serious Sam 3: BFE has been pushed back to November 22.