- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 26, 2011
Co-founders of BioWare, Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk, announced at the Eurogamer Expo that the studio’s upcoming MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic will launch on December 20. Currently available for pre-order at select retailers, The Old Republic is set thousands of years before the original trilogy and will feature eight primary classes, each with three fully voiced, unique storylines that evolve depending on the choices made. Quests will be strewn across multiple worlds, including such favorites as Tatooine and Hoth. Gamers wanting to try it out early will receive a code to unlock Early Game Access by pre-ordering, though just how early they will be able to access the game is unknown.