- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 19, 2011
Activision has sent word that the new Call of Duty Elite service has entered beta and is now available for testers to try with Black Ops for the PS3. Aspiring testers can sign up at the game’s official site. Keep in mind that features are being rolled out in stages, which means that invitations will also be rolled out. Accepted applicants will get to try and give feedback on “select features and functionality, including stat tracking, the use of custom player groups, competitive events and video sharing.”
Another extra for PS3 gamers, Ubisoft has announced that day-one copies of Assassin’s Creed Revelations will include the original Assassin’s Creed on the disc. Gamers will be able to experience Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad’s original adventure and follow up the end of the storyline with his ancestor’s final battle with the Templars as Ezio heads to Jerusalem.
Sony Online’s DC Universe Online has done a switcheroo from a premium to-play service to a free-to-play’er. The MMO will make the change in late October, when PC and PS3 gamers will be able to download and access the game for free. In addition to the Free tier, there will also be a Premium version and a Legendary version for those wanting extra benefits. All levels will have access to the world and missions, as well as game updates and fixes.