- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 16, 2011
In an effort to get Move owners amped, and non-Move owners to the stores, Sony has sent a long a handy list of their motion-control-powered 2011 holiday lineup. A summarized list is provided below, but for those wanting all the details, the full descriptions are available as well.
The Disgaea train rolls on. In addition to getting an Android release in North America, NIS also revealed that the series will be launching for the PlayStation Vita in spring 2012 with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention. The new handheld version is slated to include new “characters, stories, and game systems.”
Roll on, Katamari Damacy, roll on! Namco Bandai has announced that a new entry in the world-rolling series will be released for the PlayStation Vita. As the Prince, players will complete tasks given by the King of All Cosmos by using the front and rear touch screens to create more giant balls of strange junk.
NIS is getting into the North American Android market this fall with a new entry in the Disgaea series, Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound. Not many details were released, but it was stated that the game is going to be optimized for the platform and retain the series’ core elements while also being streamlined.