- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 9, 2011
The original Crysis will be making its way onto consoles for the first time next month when an updated version launches on Live Marketplace and PS Network. The 1600 MS Point/$19.99 release will include the original campaign gussied up with new lighting, effects, and other extras, courtesy of CryEngine 3, as well as full stereoscopic 3D support.
In anticipation of the first official trailer for Max Payne 3, the upcoming 360, PC, and PS3 third-person shooter featuring everyone’s favorite neo-noir detective, Rockstar has sent along a “digital poster” featuring the game’s new locale and Payne looking as relaxed as ever.