- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 7, 2011
The God of War series is about to be available in total for the first time on the PlayStation 3 with the release of God of War: Origins Collection. In honor of Kratos’ many deity-smiting journeys, we’re going to recommend some additional material to get to know more about the Spartans, including how they lived, how they fought, and the deities they worshipped.
The Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer beta will be available to all PSN members starting tomorrow, and is scheduled to run until September 11. The beta includes access to nine characters (The Sentinel, The Vanguard, The Guardian, The Vizier, The Thespian, The Deacon, The Bombardier, The Trickster, and The Champion), three maps (Knight’s Hospital, Antioch, and Constantinople), and four playable modes (Wanted, Manhunt, Deathmatch, and Artifact Assault).
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is now available for the PS3 (dood). The fourth outing includes updated visuals, the ability to create and manage a political cabinet to customize your team’s stats, a random map generator, and of course, the ability to go to level 9999. Custom maps can also be generated and shared with friends. Online play has also made its way to the series with the ability for players to create custom armies and invade other realms, with tracked win/loss records.