- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 26, 2011
Square Enix has announced a new first-person platform-puzzler from Airtight Games and Portal co-creator, Quantum Conundrum. The download-only release is scheduled to launch early next year for the 360, PC, and PS3. PAX attendees will be able to check out the game as well as a panel with the developers on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is set to send PAX attendees’ hearts all aflutter with the debut of a new Sandbox Mode. Capcom Vancouver has heard the cries of zombie-slayers around the world and will now allow them unrestricted access to the casinos, restaurants, malls, and new Uranus Zone of Fortune City to bash, behead, shoot, and slam as many undead as possible without a time limit. Challenges will also be available, ranging from collection-style trials to vehicle-based ones, that will offer extra cash.
Namco Bandai has announced the full list of the 30-plus pilotable aircraft in the upcoming Ace Combat Assault Horizon. The next release in the long-running series will be available on October 11 for the 360 and PS3.