- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 26, 2011
Square Enix has announced a new first-person platform-puzzler from Airtight Games and Portal co-creator, Quantum Conundrum. The download-only release is scheduled to launch early next year for the 360, PC, and PS3. PAX attendees will be able to check out the game as well as a panel with the developers on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is set to send PAX attendees’ hearts all aflutter with the debut of a new Sandbox Mode. Capcom Vancouver has heard the cries of zombie-slayers around the world and will now allow them unrestricted access to the casinos, restaurants, malls, and new Uranus Zone of Fortune City to bash, behead, shoot, and slam as many undead as possible without a time limit. Challenges will also be available, ranging from collection-style trials to vehicle-based ones, that will offer extra cash.
Namco Bandai has announced the full list of the 30-plus pilotable aircraft in the upcoming Ace Combat Assault Horizon. The next release in the long-running series will be available on October 11 for the 360 and PS3.