- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One*
- Visual novel RPG A.W.: Phoenix Festa launches on PSN for PS Vita
- Shiren The Wanderer: Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate out now
- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 18, 2011
Sony Online Entertainment announced the launch dates and prices today for three of their upcoming PSN titles. The line-up—Payday: The Heist, Rochard, and Sideway: New York—includes everything from platformers to first-person shooters and will launch for either $9.99 or $19.99 throughout the fall.
Mac gamers will get to spend more time driving recklessly and shooting things up shortly when Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas finish rolling out on the Mac App Store. GTAIII is available for download starting today, with Vice City following on August 25 and San Andreas on September 1. Each release is priced at $14.99