- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 18, 2011
Sony Online Entertainment announced the launch dates and prices today for three of their upcoming PSN titles. The line-up—Payday: The Heist, Rochard, and Sideway: New York—includes everything from platformers to first-person shooters and will launch for either $9.99 or $19.99 throughout the fall.
Mac gamers will get to spend more time driving recklessly and shooting things up shortly when Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas finish rolling out on the Mac App Store. GTAIII is available for download starting today, with Vice City following on August 25 and San Andreas on September 1. Each release is priced at $14.99