- Sign-up begins for Rise of Incarnates closed beta
- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor console, PC versions dated
- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 18, 2011
Sony Online Entertainment announced the launch dates and prices today for three of their upcoming PSN titles. The line-up—Payday: The Heist, Rochard, and Sideway: New York—includes everything from platformers to first-person shooters and will launch for either $9.99 or $19.99 throughout the fall.
Mac gamers will get to spend more time driving recklessly and shooting things up shortly when Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas finish rolling out on the Mac App Store. GTAIII is available for download starting today, with Vice City following on August 25 and San Andreas on September 1. Each release is priced at $14.99