- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 18, 2011
Sony Online Entertainment announced the launch dates and prices today for three of their upcoming PSN titles. The line-up—Payday: The Heist, Rochard, and Sideway: New York—includes everything from platformers to first-person shooters and will launch for either $9.99 or $19.99 throughout the fall.
Mac gamers will get to spend more time driving recklessly and shooting things up shortly when Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas finish rolling out on the Mac App Store. GTAIII is available for download starting today, with Vice City following on August 25 and San Andreas on September 1. Each release is priced at $14.99