- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Spiderweb Software’s latest RPG, Avadon: The Black Fortress, is set to launch shortly on Steam—and at a reduced price to boot. Beginning August 17, PC gamers will be able to download a copy of Spiderweb’s sixteenth release for $9.99. In addition, to celebrate the game’s inclusion on Steam, an extra 10% will be knocked off during launch week.
2K Games has announced their PAX Prime 2011 line-up. In addition to a playable demo of and panel on The Darkness II, there will also be a playable demo and presentation of Xcom as well as a panel and official unveiling of Borderlands 2.
Robot Entertainment has sent word that their upcoming action-strategy title Orcs Must Die! will be playable at PAX. Both the 360 and PC versions will be set up at the company’s booth, 940, for the duration of the show, from August 26 to 28. As a bonus, attendees who visit the booth and sign up for their forums will earn a Steam code for a free War Mage costume based on Penny Arcade’s Cardboard Tube Samurai character. Other goodies will also be available, including shirts, hats, buttons, and for the first 200 to try the game, a prequel comic book.