- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 11, 2011
Creative Assembly is gearing up for Shogun 2’s second round of DLC with an entirely new campaign, Rise of the Samurai. The first DLC pack was released back in May, introducing the Ikko Ikki, marking this as the first downloadable campaign to be released.
Halfbrick’s Kinect-only fruit-basher Fruit Ninja Kinect is now available on Live Arcade for 800 MS Points. Based on the popular iOS title, the 360 version adds full-body motion controls so that players can punch, kick, and jump their way through three modes of flying fruit and—of course—bombs. Up to two players will be able to compete in Classic Mode, Zen Mode, and Arcade Mode for high scores as well as new blades, backgrounds, and avatar shadows.
Kalypso Media has announced a new 4X title scheduled to hit PCs during the second quarter of 2012, Legends of Pegasus. Twelve playable factions will battle it out in “a living-breathing universe” filled with non-playable civilizations, researching hundreds of technologies spread across an “extensive tech tree” and engaging each other in tactical combat that mixes both turn-based and real-time styles of play. A multiplayer component was also announced, though no details given, as well as mod options, with players able to “customize missions, maps and more.”