- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 10, 2011
PlayStation 3 gamers will get a shot to try the online component for Assassin’s Creed Revelations first when a multiplayer beta launches on September 3. The beta will be available to PlayStation Plus members and Uplay members from September 3-11, offering access to nine characters (The Sentinel, The Vanguard, The Guardian, The Vizier, The Thespian, The Deacon, The Bombardier, The Trickster, and The Champion), three maps (Knight’s Hospital, Antioch, and Constantinople), and four modes (Wanted, Manhunt, Deathmatch, and Artifact Assault).
A new single-player demo has launched for Ubisoft’s Driver San Francisco on Live and PSN. The demo features three missions: a high-speed escort (Escapist), a stunt-heavy race from the cops (Team Colors), and a rubber-band race in which players gain speed by shifting between their cars (Team Colors).