- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 10, 2011
PlayStation 3 gamers will get a shot to try the online component for Assassin’s Creed Revelations first when a multiplayer beta launches on September 3. The beta will be available to PlayStation Plus members and Uplay members from September 3-11, offering access to nine characters (The Sentinel, The Vanguard, The Guardian, The Vizier, The Thespian, The Deacon, The Bombardier, The Trickster, and The Champion), three maps (Knight’s Hospital, Antioch, and Constantinople), and four modes (Wanted, Manhunt, Deathmatch, and Artifact Assault).
A new single-player demo has launched for Ubisoft’s Driver San Francisco on Live and PSN. The demo features three missions: a high-speed escort (Escapist), a stunt-heavy race from the cops (Team Colors), and a rubber-band race in which players gain speed by shifting between their cars (Team Colors).