- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
- Dynamic RPG Zombasite launches in full for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 2, 2011
Playdead’s otherworldly puzzle-platformer Limbo is now available for the PC. Released last year for the 360 on Live Arcade, the PC version is available on Steam for $9.99. And because they know PC gamers love that little extra bit of attention, the release also noted that this version is the only one that runs at a full 60 frames per second. (Victory!)
Sly Cooper and inFamous creators Sucker Punch Productions has been snatched up by Sony. Known for their quality action-platforming work on the PlayStation 2 and 3, and with combined franchise sales exceeding seven million units, Sucker Punch makes the sixteenth acquisition by the media juggernaut.
Agent G and company are returning to the rail-shooting world with a few surprises when House of the Dead: Overkill – Extended Cut launches on October 25. Today, Sega has revealed one of those with some new screens of Naked Terror, one of the two new PS3-exclusive levels.