- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2011
Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only horror-themed action title Rise of Nightmares has received the preorder treatment, courtesy of GameStop. Gamers who preorder before the game’s launch date, September 6, will receive a Mini Zombie game that will interact with the Avatar on the dashboard, an exclusive Premium dashboard theme, and an exclusive 10-picture Gamer Picture pack.
Console role-playing fans itching for a chance to try The Witcher 2 will have to wait a wee bit longer. Developer CD Projekt Red has delayed the release of Assassins of Kings for the 360 due to “expanding and polishing certain elements of the gameplay” and an ongoing legal kerfuffle concerning the game’s distribution overseas. Originally scheduled to ship at the end of this year, the new release date is now set for the first quarter of 2012.