- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 1, 2011
Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only horror-themed action title Rise of Nightmares has received the preorder treatment, courtesy of GameStop. Gamers who preorder before the game’s launch date, September 6, will receive a Mini Zombie game that will interact with the Avatar on the dashboard, an exclusive Premium dashboard theme, and an exclusive 10-picture Gamer Picture pack.
Console role-playing fans itching for a chance to try The Witcher 2 will have to wait a wee bit longer. Developer CD Projekt Red has delayed the release of Assassins of Kings for the 360 due to “expanding and polishing certain elements of the gameplay” and an ongoing legal kerfuffle concerning the game’s distribution overseas. Originally scheduled to ship at the end of this year, the new release date is now set for the first quarter of 2012.