- Batman: Arkham Knight gets November update, new DLC packs
- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2011
Dark Souls, the 360 and PS3 spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls, is only a few months out. To make sure October 4 is seared into gamers’ brains everywhere, Namco Bandai has sent along some additional screenshots to get everyone suitably excited for From Software’s follow-up.
Slitherine and Matrix Games have announced the release of The Lordz Games Studio’s latest WWII-themed strategy title, Panzer Corps. The Panzer General-inspired release has been quite the talk around the Depot digital lounge, and it’s looking like we might have lost one of your own to the battlefields of Europe—at least for the next week or so. (Come back home safe, George.) Fans of SSI’s classic can look forward to 400 unit types battling it out in 26 scenarios over 21 maps, covering both major battles during the war as well as ‘what if’ scenarios.