Square Enix is looking to up the pre-order ante with a new promotion for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. In conjunction with GameStop, gamers who pre-order Human Revolution at a participating store for the 360, PC, or PS3 will be entered into the Augment Your Living Room PowerUp Rewards contest. The winner will receive up to $20,000 in goods, ranging from a new television to home theater seating. The complete list of prizes is included below.
- A Deus Ex: Human Machinima Augmented Arm Statue ($1,000)
- A 3D TV ($5,500)
- A home entertainment system ($2,500)
- Surround sound stereo equipment ($3,000)
- A motorized television mount ($2,000)
- Home theater seating ($3,000)
- Three console gaming systems with motion controller systems ($2,000)
- A GameStop Gift Card worth $500
- A home theater remote control ($300)
- Installation accessories for above prizes ($200)
To enter, PowerUp Rewards Members (Pro or Free) must pick up the game from the same store where they pre-ordered their copy. The copy must also be picked up during the sweepstakes period to receive the entry, and the entrant’s PowerUp Rewards card must be used during the transaction. Alternatively, you can write in to The Marketing Arm Inc. Attention: “Deus Ex: Augment Your Room Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452″ with your full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address on a 3” x 5” card, with said card in an envelope.
Human Revolution is set to come out on August 23 for the 360, PC, and PS3.